maandag 14 november 2011

Following up on DutchBuzz

Dear listeners from DutchBuzz,

Last night during the three minutes of food I reported to you on the Cookbook of the Future symposium I attended. The highlights of the symposium to me were actually a few little movies that were shown during the symposium. My absolute favorite - not in the last place because we are on the road to developing a historical pickling line - is the one where Julia Child explores historical cookbooks in the Library of Congress. And what was a revelation to me is Google Recipe view, currently only available in the USA. But hopefully coming this way soon. Although....until and after that time, I happily use http://www.food.com/

Do you have any cook or food related movies you like? Let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten